ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sg1-vi-feb10]

[gnso-sg1-vi-feb10] VI principles identified in proposals

  • To: Analysis Team <Gnso-sg1-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sg1-vi-feb10] VI principles identified in proposals
  • From: Mike Zupke <Mike.Zupke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:32:29 -0700

Greetings, VI Evaluation Team,

As promised on today's call, I've attached a list of the principles I
identified in all of the VI proposals submitted to date.  As you'll note
from the message below, I just presented this to the group of proposal
sponsors for feedback, so this outline should be considered to be in draft
form (or, more accurately, pre-draft).

After getting the list of "principles" right, we'll ask the proposal
sponsors to indicate which of the principles are addressed in their
proposals, and distribute a comprehensive table to the working group.
Eventually, the goal in this would be to identify, as best possible, where
there is consensus (at least among the proposals) and work toward a group
proposal that might be taken to the GNSO.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Best,

Mike Zupke
Registrar Liaison Manager
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers