ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-sl-wg] two of the assigned drafts are attached

• To: avri@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sl-wg] two of the assigned drafts are attached
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:36:51 -0400

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>
<P>we could put in the background section, perhaps? it woudl be good to document, and as you can 
see in the transcript, a good deal of discussion took place.<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #a0c6e5 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 
0px"><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">
<HR color=#a0c6e5 SIZE=1>

<DIV></DIV>From:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Avri Doria &lt;avri@xxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>To:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>"Marilyn Cade" &lt;marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>CC:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx</I><BR>Subject:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Re: [gnso-sl-wg] two of the assigned drafts are attached</I><BR>Date:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:20:11 -0400</I><BR>&gt;hi,<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;i am looking for the rules in the rfcs as we speak. and while i <BR>&gt;don't&nbsp;&nbsp;pretend to be an expert, i figure that that is a start.&nbsp;&nbsp;if <BR>&gt;there is&nbsp;&nbsp;ambiguity in the rfcs, then we can form a written question <BR>&gt;for the&nbsp;&nbsp;experts.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;a.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;On 30 apr 2007, at 15.12, Marilyn Cade wrote:<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;He also asked that I ask the group how it was intended to deal with <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;'-', which was discussed with the two technical experts last <BR>&gt;&gt;week,&nbsp;&nbsp;but isn't documented, except in the transcript. I reviewed <BR>&gt;&gt;the&nbsp;&nbsp;transcript, and since it was Avri's question, wondered if she <BR>&gt;&gt;might&nbsp;&nbsp;want to ensure that the discussion is captured in the body <BR>&gt;&gt;of the&nbsp;&nbsp;report in some way, or footnoted on the recommendations <BR>&gt;&gt;page, or&nbsp;&nbsp;included in&nbsp;&nbsp;the write up on 'symbols'.<BR>&gt;<BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></div></html>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy