ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

FW: FW: [gnso-sl-wg] two of the assigned drafts are attached

  • To: <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: FW: [gnso-sl-wg] two of the assigned drafts are attached
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 19:10:24 -0700

Thx Marilyn and Neal for these drafts.  My comments and suggested edits
are redlined in the attached.

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTICE:  This communication is confidential and may be protected by
attorney-client and/or work product privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify me by reply, and delete this
communication and any attachments.

  _____