ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] regarding Mike Rodenbaugh's suggested edits

  • To: "'Mike Rodenbaugh'" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] regarding Mike Rodenbaugh's suggested edits
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:26:33 -0400

Dear Mike and other colleagues, Thanks for your suggestions on the single
and two digits at the top level.

As you know, on behalf of the Sub Group, I had already sent the earlier
draft off to the two technical experts, but after today's call, my plan was
to work with Greg and Patrick to send them the final draft version. My
proposed plan would be to add in your question about listing some of the
examples of the software applications when I recontact them with the updated
draft report.

Regards, Marilyn Cade

  _____