ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] Today's WG Meeting

  • To: <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] Today's WG Meeting
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:00:26 -0400

With apologies, I will be unable to attend today's RN WG teleconference,
as I will be in the air between Chicago and New York starting at 12 EDT.
Patrick, can I impose on you to report on our subcommittee's progress?
I am sure that the rest of you will add to Patrick's report as needed.
Thank you in advance and again, my apologies.

Greg