ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] Revised document with changes to single letter at 2nd level rec

  • To: gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] Revised document with changes to single letter at 2nd level rec
  • From: Alistair DIXON <Alistair.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 19:17:09 +1200

At the last working group I volunteered to review the recommendations on single
letters and numbers at the second level.  I have made amendments that arise
from the RFC 1535 problem identified by Steve Bellovin.

I have also reviewed the recommendations in relation to two letters at the top
level and, as discussed on the last working group call, I confirm no change is
required.

Alistair