ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] RE: Single and Two Character SG Report

  • To: "Patrick Jones" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] RE: Single and Two Character SG Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:05:42 -0400

Patrick,

I won't do a thorough review until the final version is completed but I
do want to make one minor suggestion.  Thanks for changing the minority
statement format.  To make the author and the category clear, please
format the first minority statement like you did the second so that the
subtitle (Mike Rodenbaugh on single and two character IDNs at the second
level:) is separated from the statement and the statement is indented.

Chuck Gomes