ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

FW: [gnso-sl-wg] Single and Two Character SG Report

  • To: <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-sl-wg] Single and Two Character SG Report
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:14:24 -0700

Patrick, thanks a million more times for all the great work you have put
into this.  Thanks also to Greg, Marilyn and the rest of the subgroup
who have labored on this more than me the last 30 days.

I have just a few suggested edits to the Recos and footnotes, primarily
based on the notion that we are not 'continuing' reservations as we have
not found any requirement for them to date -- so essentially we are
creating reservations and not continuing them.

I also delete my minority stmt re IDNs as the WG has essentially adopted
it.  I modify my minority statement re ccTLDs.

Lmk any questions.

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTICE:  This communication is confidential and may be protected by
attorney-client and/or work product privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify me by reply, and delete this
communication and any attachments.

  _____