ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] RE: we have further information from one of the technical experts/and it has some implications for the report

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Patrick Jones" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] RE: we have further information from one of the technical experts/and it has some implications for the report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:32:14 -0400

I will leave it to the subgroup to work this and will not plan on
participating on the call unless you think that my presence is needed.
I personally believe that you will be able to handle this without my
assistance but am willing to help if you desire.

I do request though that you use the clean version of the report that I
sent to Patrick, Greg and Alistair earlier today.  Enter any edits you
make in that clean version using the tracking function (tracking should
already be activated); when you are finished, send the new version to
the full WG list for review in preparation for tomorrow's meeting.  This
will make it easy for everyone on the WG to easily see the latest
changes made.  Also, change the file name to differentiate it from the
clean version.

Finally, so that the full WG has as much lead time as possible before
our meeting on Thursday, please send the new version to the list today,
even if it is late today.  If there are members of your group who are
unable to respond today, they will have a chance to participate tomorrow
after the new version is sent to the full list.

Chuck Gomes