ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] FW: Clean version of 1-2 Character Report

  • To: <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] FW: Clean version of 1-2 Character Report
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:38:11 -0400

See below.

  _____

From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 11:41 AM
To: Patrick Jones; Shatan, Gregory S.; Alistair DIXON
Subject: Clean version of 1-2 Character Report

Here is a clean version of the 1-2 Character subgroup report that
inlcudes all of the edits that were redlined version I sent on 8 May to
the full WG and the edits Alistair, Patrick and I made since then.
Please make sure you are happen with footnote 1; if not change it.

Using the tracking function, please use this version for making any
additional changes based on the late feedback from Steve Bellovin and
any other issues that come up today.  Send the redlined version to the
full WG before the end of the day today (whatever 'end of day' means).
That way the full WG will be able to easily see the latest edits made in
our meeting tomorrow.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance.  I should
be pretty available today: office 916 681-03989; mobile 703 362-8753.

Please feel free to forward this to the full 1-2 Character subgroup.

Chuck Gomes