ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] RE: SUb Group single letter and two letter edits after technical expert comments 4-10.doc

  • To: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] RE: SUb Group single letter and two letter edits after technical expert comments 4-10.doc
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 20:28:30 -0400

Here is a test version I created per Patrick's suggestion using the
clean version I sent earlier today and incorporating the edits from
Marilyn's version.  Please provide me any additional edits in the next
two hours, NLT 7:30 PDT, at which time I will create a final revision
for the full WG and send it.

Chuck Gomes