ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-stakeholder-charters]

To protect the public interest & the rights of noncommercial users

  • To: gnso-stakeholder-charters@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: To protect the public interest & the rights of noncommercial users
  • From: Ángel Sánchez Seoane <angel.sanchez.seoane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:14:35 +0200

Dear sir: My name is Ángel Sánchez Seoane. I am lawyer in Spain and
member of NCUC-GNSO. I ask you that noncomercial voices be heard in
Internet policy decisions.

    Thomas Jefferson noted that the exercise of political power
without the consent of the governed is illegitimate.

        Respectful

                         Ángel Sánchez Seoane