ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-stakeholder-charters]

New Document Link for Attachment Re: Comments From ICANN Staff On Possible Additional Components For Stakeholder Group Charters

  • To: "gnso-stakeholder-charters@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-stakeholder-charters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New Document Link for Attachment Re: Comments From ICANN Staff On Possible Additional Components For Stakeholder Group Charters
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 09:17:22 -0700

I have been informed by the GNSO Secretariat that some users cannot open the
".pdf" attachment to my previous message in this forum that was formally posted
on 16 July.  I am resending the message with an additional ".doc" attachment in
hopes that this will solve the problem for those users.  In all other respects
the text below is unedited.  My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Rob Hoggarth