ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-stakeholder-charters]

ICANN Should Protect Noncommercial Users

  • To: <gnso-stakeholder-charters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN Should Protect Noncommercial Users
  • From: "Omar Kaminski" <ok@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 05:49:11 -0300

Dear ICANN,

Please listen to the voice of noncommercial users as to how we can be best governed.

I was one of the people who submitted comments in the April 2009 public comment period and was ignored in ICANN's redrafting of the charter for noncommercial users.

Please respect democratic process and reinstate the charter that was drafted by civil society and submitted by NCUC.

It is important for noncommercial users that we vote for our GNSO Councilors in a stakeholder wide election that encourages cooperation between noncommercial constituencies.

Thank you.

Best regards from Brazil,

Omar Kaminski
IBDI.org.br