ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-stakeholder-charters]

The non-commercial stakeholders should have a say!

  • To: "gnso-stakeholder-charters@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-stakeholder-charters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The non-commercial stakeholders should have a say!
  • From: Hala Essalmawi <Hala.Essalmawi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:51:40 +0300

Dear ICCAN,

As an individual interested in and concerned about Internet governance issues,
I am sending this e-mail to confirm my support for The NCSG charter that has
been drafted by civil society in a consensus process and submitted to ICANN by
NCUC in March, supported by more than 80 non-commercial organizations and
individuals in the April comment period.
Hala Essalmawi
Attorney at Law, Alexandria, Egypt