ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] Common Grounds Paper

  • To: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] Common Grounds Paper
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:14:59 -0500

Thanks Zahid for this effort.  Just to clarify, are these statements of
common ground with the actual stakeholder groups/constituencies or just
common ground with the reps on the STI group from the stakeholder
groups/constituencies?  At least with respect to the RySG, although I
can certainly express my own opinion, at this point in time, I cannot
state whether those opinions constitute the opinions of the RySG.  I am
hopeful I can adequately represent them, but I just wanted to note that
for the record.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.