ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

[gnso-sti] URS Strawman Proposal 111109.xls

  • To: "GNSO STI" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sti] URS Strawman Proposal 111109.xls
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:00:37 -0500

STI Team:

Attached is an attempt at a strawman proposal on the key URS issues
raised at our meetings.  Not everyone will agree with every tenet of the
compromise, but it is an attempt to do just that  . . . reach a
compromise.  In some instances, principles are proposed, but details are
left to staff to implement.  This is appropriate for a number of
reasons, not the least of which is our timing.

Thanks to Zahid and Kathy and the others who paved the way with the
consensus document.  Also, thanks to Margie who -- per yesterday's
conversation -- helped prepare parts of the chart.

Finally, I offer this up neither as a representative of the Registrar
Stakeholder Group nor of Network Solutions.

I very much look forward to continuing the discussions with the team on
these issues.  I hope that we can reach consensus and improve upon the
ICANN proposals.

Best,

Jon