ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

Re: [gnso-sti] URS Strawman Proposal 111109.xls

  • To: Jonathon Nevett <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO STI <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] URS Strawman Proposal 111109.xls
  • From: Kurt Pritz <kurt.pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:41:42 -0800

David, John and team:

I hope you find the attached staff comments on the URS Strawman useful and not
intrusive. We will be available to answer questions on the call.

Regards,

Kurt

On 11/11/09 8:00 AM, "Jonathon Nevett" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

STI Team:

Attached is an attempt at a strawman proposal on the key URS issues raised at
our meetings.  Not everyone will agree with every tenet of the compromise, but
it is an attempt to do just that  . . . reach a compromise.  In some instances,
principles are proposed, but details are left to staff to implement.  This is
appropriate for a number of reasons, not the least of which is our timing.

Thanks to Zahid and Kathy and the others who paved the way with the consensus
document.  Also, thanks to Margie who -- per yesterday's conversation -- helped
prepare parts of the chart.

Finally, I offer this up neither as a representative of the Registrar
Stakeholder Group nor of Network Solutions.

I very much look forward to continuing the discussions with the team on these
issues.  I hope that we can reach consensus and improve upon the ICANN
proposals.

Best,

Jon