ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

[gnso-sti] URS Elements

  • To: gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-sti] URS Elements
  • From: Kathy Kleiman <Kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:37:56 -0500

All,
We were asked by the STI to evaluate the elements of the UDRP and revise them consistent with the goals and functions of the URS. It turns out it was not as difficult as we expected. Attached please find the URS Elements -- a slightly revised set of
UDRP elements focused directly on the "clear-cut abuse" cases of the URS,
and clear-cut evidence this summary proceeding requires.

Best,
Kathy, Konstantinos, Wendy and Robin