ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

Re: [gnso-sti] RE: Updated URS Strawman Proposal for Today's call

  • To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] RE: Updated URS Strawman Proposal for Today's call
  • From: Kathy Kleiman <Kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:15:51 -0500

Hi Margie,
Tx you for the new strawman. Re: URS Elements, NCSG had been asked to come up with URS Elements - that variation of the UDRP we thought was most appropriate for the expedited review of the URS proceeding. We have now circulated those elements

I don't think "Consensus" is the agreement. "Under evaluation with ideas and examples sought" might be a good note for this section.
Tx,
Kathy
Dear all,

Attached is the updated proposal sent in my prior email in different formats,
for those of you that may have difficulties opening the document.

Regards,
Margie