ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

[gnso-sti] RE: Updated URS Strawman Proposal from Today's call and Updated Trademark Clearinghouse Strawman Proposal for Tomorrow's Call

  • To: "gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sti] RE: Updated URS Strawman Proposal from Today's call and Updated Trademark Clearinghouse Strawman Proposal for Tomorrow's Call
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:20:11 -0800

Dear all,

I have attached two documents for your review:  (1) an updated URS Strawman
Proposal reflecting the discussions today, and (2) an updated Trademark
Clearinghouse Strawman that contains the information from our call last week,
which includes a Notes Column to identify any consensus reached or outstanding
issues.  The words in red indicate a change in text from the prior proposal.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor