ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

[gnso-sti] FW: URS Comment Re Appeal

  • To: "'GNSO STI'" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sti] FW: URS Comment Re Appeal
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:59:32 -0800

Fyi-

From: Mark V. B. Partridge [mailto:mvbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 10:27 AM
To: Margie Milam
Subject: Fwd: URS Comment Re Appeal

Please circulate this to the STI list.  For some reason I can't determine my
messages to the list do not seem to get through.  Thanks.  Mark

The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential information
protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. You may not forward this
message or any attachments without the permission of the sender. If you believe
that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you
received the message in error and then delete it. Nothing in this email
message, including the typed name of the sender and/or this signature block, is
intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to
the contrary is included in the message.