ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

Re: [gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report- Part II

  • To: <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report- Part II
  • From: <McGradyP@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 15:54:09 -0600

This is unexpected and disappointing. We spent many hours on calls with members
of the NCSG working constructively through its concerns related to the URS all
so that we could reach full consensus on the URS, which consensus Kathy
provided - with some much appreciated dramatic affect - on our final call. To
have NCSG attempt to back pedal like this at this late hour is truly troubling.

Paul D. McGrady, Jr.
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
77 West Wacker Drive, Suite 2500
Chicago, IL 60601
312 456 8426 tel
312 899 0407 fax
mcgradyp@xxxxxxxxx
Assistant: Loyanna Grierson (312) 236-4952 Direct Dial (312) 456-8435 Facsimile
griersonl@xxxxxxxxx

This email was sent from my BlackBerry device. Please forgive any typos.