ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report- Part II

  • To: <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report- Part II
  • From: <McGradyP@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 05:51:15 -0600

Thanks Jon.  I think that will work.  As I always, I very much
appreciate your working to find a common ground.

Best,
Paul

Paul D. McGrady, Jr.

Greenberg Traurig, LLP

77 West Wacker Drive, Suite 2500

Chicago, IL 60601

312 456 8426 tel

312 899 0407 fax

mcgradyp@xxxxxxxxx

Assistant: Loyanna Grierson (312) 236-4952 Direct Dial (312) 456-8435
Facsimile griersonl@xxxxxxxxx