ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report - V4 for your review

  • To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO STI" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report - V4 for your review
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:08:39 -0500

Margie/STI Group members,

If any minority reports are not included in what is sent to the Council
tomorrow, it would be very helpful if placeholders are included for the
ones that are pending and it would also be very helpful if those are
sent to the Council with as much lead time as possible before the
Council meeting on the 17th.

Chuck