ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

[gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report- Part II

  • To: "'GNSO STI'" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report- Part II
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 21:57:55 -0800

Dear All,

Attached for your review is the second draft of the STI Report, that includes
the Trademark Clearinghouse and URS recommendations.

Although I have received a number of comments already to the first draft,  this
version does not address any of them except to change the references of "broad
consensus" to "rough consensus."    I thought it would be more appropriate to
wait for additional comments before circulating the next draft.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor