ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] Draft STI Report

  • To: "gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] Draft STI Report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 22:16:37 -0500

I have reviewed the suggested changes and have no problems other than the TC 5.1 - Most of these changes have received no discussion and I have trouble adding them into a section flagged as having unanimous consent. Moreover, much of what is there belongs in the registry agreement and not in the spec of the TC.

Alan