ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhois-dt]

Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Comments on the Thick Whois PDP Draft Charter

  • To: Thick WHOIS PDP DT <Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Comments on the Thick Whois PDP Draft Charter
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:59:48 -0400

Hi,

How about going one step further in order to be explicit and have no
discussions later about what the meaning of 'all' is.

I.e change

>  “The PDP Working Group is tasked to provide the GNSO Council with a
> recommendation(s) on the consistent use of ‘thick’ Whois by all gTLD
> Registries.

to something like:

 The PDP Working Group is tasked to provide the GNSO Council with a
recommendation(s) regarding the consistent use of ‘thick’ Whois by all, both
existing and future, gTLD Registries

avri