ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhois-dt]

[gnso-thickwhois-dt] Updated Draft Charter

  • To: "Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Updated Draft Charter
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:06:51 -0700

Dear All,

Even though the DT has already jumped ahead in some of the discussions on the
mailing list, after talking to Mikey and Alan, we thought it might still be
helpful to update the draft charter with the language that is currently
included in the Final Issue Report in relation to the different issues (see
attached). I'll also make sure to take note off all the suggestions and
recommendations that have been made on the mailing list to date so that the DT
can review these on tomorrow's call and discuss how to move forward on each of
those.

With best regards,

Marika