ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhois-dt]

Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] ALMOST there, but we ran out of time

  • To: "Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx DT" <Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] ALMOST there, but we ran out of time
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 07:24:51 -0700

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the Thick WHOIS call is scheduled on Monday 8th
October at 1800 UTC. The call details will be circulated shortly.

With best regards,

Marika

From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thursday 4 October 2012 22:45
To: Mike O'Connor <mike@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxx>>,
"Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>"
<Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>>

As per Mikey's email, please complete the following doodle poll as soon as
possible: http://www.doodle.com/4hygcgna75kcw7gq.

Thanks,

Marika