ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhois-dt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] weekly status report -- FINAL

• To: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, "Hoover, Carolyn" <CHoover@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] weekly status report -- FINAL
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 17:14:25 -0400

I also think the exchanges last week were good. Regardless of outcome, it is good to see active participation.

Regarding the GAC comment on PDP, since they explicitly suggested a moratorium on the IGO names, it sounds like they accept that a PDP is proper on those, but not on the RC/IOC names.

Alan

At 21/10/2012 04:34 PM, Evan Leibovitch wrote:

While I was tied up in ALAC stuff I'm happy to have seen the progress.

I'm a little concerned by the GAC communiqué's end-of-the-meeting comment that the PDP itself is pointless. Just wondering if the community may find itself in a situation of needing to respond to this point, and how.

On 21 October 2012 10:58, Hoover, Carolyn <<mailto:CHoover@xxxxxxxxxxxx>CHoover@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, Mikey. Participating has been much easier with you and Alan helping with this process. Thanks for your work in moving this forward and making sure all points were considered during the process.

Regards,

Carolyn Hoover

From: <mailto:owner-gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>owner-gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike O'Connor
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 9:19 AM
To: <mailto:Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx DT
Subject: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] weekly status report -- FINAL

hi all,

here's the last weekly status report for our drafting team.  yay!

thanks to all -- i don't know about you but i had a great time, learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. in a conversation with Marika after the GNSO meeting i volunteered to fill the "interim chair" slot on the PDP and would be willing to chair the thing if the votes go my way.

thanks,

mikey

--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada
Em: evan at telly dot org
Sk: evanleibovitch
Tw: el56

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy