ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts]

RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts] First set of questions from the 'thick' Whois WG

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts] First set of questions from the 'thick' Whois WG
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:42:50 +0000

For items 1 and 2 the questions posed appear to me to directed at PIR
because Verisign has no related information.  I will note regarding item 1,
as everyone knows, there could not been any discrepancies with contact data
because there was no such data in the thin Whois that we maintained.

I do not have any 'knowledge on how the situation with privacy and data
retention and with trans border data movement may have changed during the
last decade'.

Chuck