ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Thick WHOIS call scheduling

  • To: Thick WHOIS PDP WG <gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Thick WHOIS call scheduling
  • From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:24:19 -0800

Dear All,

Wishing you all a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year 2013. I hope you
all had a good holiday break.

Please find hereafter the conflicting dates of the Thick WHOIS call and the
ALAC Monthly call. We will therefore be rescheduling the Thick WHOIS call to
2000 UTC on these days:

Tuesday 22 January 2013
Tuesday 26 February 2013
Tuesday 26 March 2013 - time to be confirmed - either 1900 UTC or 2000 UTC
(daylight saving)

The post Beijing dates will be sent at a later date.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gisella
Gisella Gruber