ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] risk-assessment framework

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Thick Whois WG <gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] risk-assessment framework
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 10:17:59 -0500

Steve, I concur with your analysis. However, various posting have claimed dire results of the transition, and Mikey proposed that we do a threat analysis to try to understand how sever the problems is. Once someone comes up with a SPECIFIC threat, we can do this. If none can be construed (as we both hypothesize), then the job is done.

Alan