ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] risk-assessment framework

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] risk-assessment framework
  • From: Rick Wesson <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 09:08:00 -0800

I have yet to observe a single threat in both the transitions I've
participated over some 13 years of ICANN participation as a registrar
and service on the SSAC  -- in regards to the Escrow transition and
the registry transition for .ORG, both of which I actively
participated in.

If I had observed any issue that could be potentially identified as a
credible threat, in this regard, I'd be the first to raise it to your
attention.

-rick