ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] in preparation for the call tomorrow

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Rick Wesson <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] in preparation for the call tomorrow
  • From: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:19:13 +0200

I agree with Tim. We determined that these questions should not be answered by ourselves and had some form of consensus that this should be reviewed by experts prior to implementation.

Volker

Man, I'm getting dizzy here! That is exactly the kind of thing (but not the only thing, other experts for example) that needs to be done. Do we go back and do it now, or do we figure out how to address in our report the concerns that some (like myself) have expressed about that kind of thing not having been done yet? I thought we were working on the latter.

I do know that putting Lynn on the spot for a thumbs up or thumbs down (that's binary, right?) does completely address all of the concerns raised. So if we are going to go back let's decide that first and then get a game plan together on how to do it right so we don't end up back here later.

Tim