ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] For your review - Final Report

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] For your review - Final Report
  • From: "George, Christopher E" <christopher.e.george@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:32:41 +0000

I think that the new language is acceptable.

That said, there seems to be a word or two missing from #2.  Pretty minor
changes, so feel free to accept or reject without offense :), but the grammar
is confusing to me as written. I've copied it below with a suggested fix.

Furthermore, the WG recommends that:

#2: Following the adoption of this report and recommendations by the GNSO
Council; that the subsequent public comment forum (prior to Board
consideration) and [as well as] the notification by the ICANN Board to the GAC,
specifically request input on any considerations related to the transition from
thin to thick Whois that would need to be taken into account as part of the
implementation process.