ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] For your review - Final Report

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] For your review - Final Report
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:49:50 +0200

Thanks Mikey and Marika, as well as my thanks to everyone for agreeing to
engage in this discussion. Although the deadline is not mandatory, when I
initially asked for a postponement to submit the final report to the GNSO
Council, I only asked for an extension to submit in time for the October 31st
meeting.

For my part, I have no objections to the proposed language in the
recommendations at this point, and am willing to move forward.

Thanks again to all.

Amr