ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-pdp]

[gnso-trans-pdp] The wiki is populated with some useful information

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-pdp] The wiki is populated with some useful information
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:12:01 -0500

hi all,

i have volunteered to chair this (very short term) working group. for those of you who don't know me, here's a link to my bio;

        www.haven2.com/bio

many thanks to Glen for her speedy work getting the wiki set up. i've added some pages that i hope we'll find useful. here again is the link to our shared workspace;

        https://st.icann.org/irt-pdp/index.cgi

of special interest is the "timeline, dates, deliverables" page -- please take a look and make sure that you're comfortable with what's there. feel free to use the "comment" gizmo at the bottom of the page if you have concerns. here's the link;

        https://st.icann.org/irt-pdp/index.cgi?timeline_tasks_dates_deliverables

next week's meeting is going to be the big one, so reserve the time now. we're going to go a little longer, an hour and a half, and try to get through most of the heavy lifting at that meeting. that will hopefully give us time to get back to our respective constituencies, surface any lingering issues and resolve them at our final meeting two weeks from today.

that's a brisk schedule, but the Council charged us to have these drafts done quickly enough to allow a public comment period before they take up the drafts in Paris. we were all a little tentative in our commitment to hitting that schedule. we've agreed that we'll give it our best, but reserve the option to present the Council with some outstanding issues if we run out of time to come to consensus.

thanks,

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356

web: www.haven2.com