ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-pdp]

[gnso-trans-pdp] Inter-Registrar Transfer PDP MP3 recording 15 May 2008

  • To: "gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-pdp] Inter-Registrar Transfer PDP MP3 recording 15 May 2008
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:39:09 +0200

Dear All,

The new WIKI workspace is created, you can access it at https://st.icann.org/irt-pdp.

Everyone subscribed to the list below is invited as a member. This workspace is set to be public read and comment only. Only invited users can edit this workspace.

The table we worked on this afternoon has been placed as the front page, but please feel free to change that, especially as decided on during the call.

There will be two more calls: 20 and 29 May 2008.
please see:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#may

Please find the MP3 recording of the Inter-Registrar Transfer PDP on
Thursday 15 May 2008 at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-inter-Rergistrar-transfer-200515%20.mp3
on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#may
(This page indicates meeting times, MP3 recordings and transcripts)

Present:
Mike O'Connor (CBUC) volunteered to be chair,  Tim Ruiz, Paul Diaz,
(Registrars) Barbara Steele, Pamela Miller, (Registry constituency)
Michael Collins (CBUC)

Staff:
OLof Nordling, Robert Hoggarth, Glen de Saint Géry

Absent apologies:
Margie Milam

Subscribed to the list:
Avri Doria - GNSO Council chair
Chuck Gomes - GNSO Council vice chair

REGISTRAR C.

Tim Ruiz - GNSO Council RR constit. representative
Tom Keller - GNSO Council RR constit. representative
Paul Diaz - NetworkSolutions
Margie Milam - MarkMonitor
Taryn Naidu - Demandmedia
Paul Stahura - Enom
Ross Rader - Tucows
Steve Karabatsos - Melbourne IT

REGISTRY  C.
Barbara Steele - Verisign
Pam Miller - PIR

CBUC
Michael Collins - Internet Commerce
Mike O'Connor

NCUC
Christian Curtis

ISPCP
Antonio Tavares

ICANN Staff
Denise Michel - Vice President Policy
Olof Nordling - Manager, Policy Development Coordination
Robert Hoggarth - Senior Policy Director
Glen de Saint Géry - GNSO Secretariat

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen