ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

RE: [gnso-trans-wg] Transfer Issues - Draft notes from conference call 30 January

  • To: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-trans-wg] Transfer Issues - Draft notes from conference call 30 January
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:47:43 -0500

Thanks Olof. I should have looked at my calendar during the call today.  I have
a meeting that starts at 14:00 UTC and could go as long as 2 hours.  If it ends
early, I might be able to participate in a 15:00 UTC call, but it would work
better for me if we could delay the Transfer Policy call by 30 or 60 minutes.

Chuck