ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

RE: [gnso-trans-wg] "Beefed up" deletes section

  • To: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-trans-wg] "Beefed up" deletes section
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:44:30 -0400

The changes Olof made look good to me.  In addition I support Tom's
suggestion for beefing up the notes for deleting the second part of
issue 15.  I believe that Tom was referring to the work of the original
IRTP task force; if I am correct, then I took a crack at beefing it up
as shown in the attached file.

Tom - Does what I did beef it up as you suggested?  Is it accurate?

All - Please comment as well.

Thanks,

Chuck