ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

RE: [gnso-trans-wg] Posting of Initial Report regarding Transfers Policy PDP

  • To: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-trans-wg] Posting of Initial Report regarding Transfers Policy PDP
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:31:14 -0400

Works for me Olof.  The different formats threw me off in trying to
locate each statement.  It doesn't seem to me that the formats matter
that much as long as the content is unchanged.  If it is decided to
leave the formats unchanged, then I would suggest that a title be added
for each one that is in the main document format and is linked to the
ToC.

Chuck