ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Principles for Travel Funding

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Principles for Travel Funding
  • From: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:37:02 -0200

Hi Tim,
As far as I understood, Glen sent a Doodle to try to arrange a conference
call for next week, but no meeting was established.
If this were not possible, then we could exchange texts in the list.
(Anyway I could have missed something while travelling).
Thanks for your comments, and I encourage the rest of the participants of
the list to make their contributions and or comments in order to draft a
document with principles in relation with the travel policy.
Best regards
Olga