ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

RE: [gnso-travel-dt] Suggested request to Councilors

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-travel-dt] Suggested request to Councilors
  • From: Kevin Wilson <kevin.wilson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:17:31 -0700

Olga, Tim and travel group dt members of the GNSO:

On a related note, I wanted you to be aware that the travel support public
comment period is open and available for comments:

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-25mar09-en.htm

This is primarily intended for FY10 and beyond.

Thank you

Kevin