ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Long term proposals for travel funding

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Long term proposals for travel funding
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 18:55:02 +0200

It was my understanding that our team¹s one overall message was that the
full Council should be funded.

I therefore agree that, as Tim suggests, we should work along those lines.

However, I find the current funding situation very unclear. Does the
drafting team not feel we would be better off waiting until the calls Kevin
Wilson has organised for next week are done to decide our next steps?

Thanks,

Stéphane