ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] RE: Travel drafting team - some ideas after the conference call

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] RE: Travel drafting team - some ideas after the conference call
  • From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:10:33 -0300

I agree that Olga has made a good suggestion.

The magnitude of the GNSO overhaul activities and
discussions, might appear to justify the initiative to
fund some few retiring council members (yes, I am
one of them), and as I recall it has always been
the custom in ICANN for councillors to step down
at the end of the Council face-to-face meeting in
an ICANN event., not before.

Tony Harris