ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

[gnso-travel-dt] RE: Teleconference Friday 16 April at 14:00 UTC: Public Comment: Draft FY11 Community Travel Support Guidelines

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-travel-dt] RE: Teleconference Friday 16 April at 14:00 UTC: Public Comment: Draft FY11 Community Travel Support Guidelines
  • From: Kevin Wilson <kevin.wilson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:21:41 -0700

Dear All,

I'm sorry that we didn't have any members on the call last week.  Glen, the
operator, the transcribers, and I were the only ones that made the call.

 If there are any questions or comments on travel or if you want to reschedule,
please let us know. Otherwise, I'll assume comments will be posted on the
online forum.

Thank you

Kevin