ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

[gnso-travel-dt] Face to face meeting in Cartagena

  • To: "gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-travel-dt] Face to face meeting in Cartagena
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 07:46:59 -0800

On behalf of Kevin Wilson:

Dear GNSO travel drafting group:

I understand that there has not been a request for another GNSO travel meeting
in Cartagena.  I assume that is good news as it means that the topic is finally
losing its passion.  :)   In all seriousness, we would welcome more discussion
if the team would like to join the open travel support meeting on Monday 6
December at 15:30-16:30 in Barahona 4, http://cartagena39.icann.org/node/15349,
schedule some time with us, or meet informally with us during the meeting.

I assume you are aware that the recent changes to the policy are largely a
result of feedback received from each of you in the past.  If nothing else, in
Cartagena I hope to thank you for your contributions.

Best
Kevin