ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] FY11 Travel Support Guidelines Version 2 and Cartagena Travel Summary are Now Posted

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] FY11 Travel Support Guidelines Version 2 and Cartagena Travel Summary are Now Posted
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 14:05:39 -0300

Thanks Glen,
please remember that we had a meeting with Kevin Wilson in Brussels
and the main topics we sopoke about were:

- Flexibility with flights, routes and companies.
- Possible payment of Friday´s hotel night in the case that a GNSO
council member wants to attend the Board meeting and must stay because
of flight times.

Please let me know if we need to schedule a meeting to address these
issues and others.

Best regards
Olga